Is there really anything super-special about today? Pretty neat date numbers, I suppose.
I’m going to just list 8 things about today (or perhaps things and pictures). Try to keep is short and sweet.
- I got an awesome deal on a Spark Skip*Hop diaper bag today: It is regularly $29.99. It had a clearance tag of $14.99 and it actually rang up for $7.49. LOVE when that happens! While I typically don’t carry a diaper bag (I’ve found I really only need 2 diapers per kid, a bottle with a few extra liners, a couple servings of formula and a sucky)… I figured at this price it’d be an excellent bag for day-trips or something like that where more baby gear is needed.
- I bought this cute tote bag to use as a purse (and diaper bag combo… you know, throw my few extra baby things in here… and it has side pockets to put the bottle. SWEET!) as well as this hobo bag the other day.Oops. Ryan’s not going to be happy to see I bought more bags….
- Porter had some pretty funny things he said/did today.
- Both boys were up early… around 6:30am… and as we were walking downstairs I said under my breath “You boys are going to drive me crazy.” and Porter says “You gonna be craaaazy? You so maaaad? You so mad because my daaaad keeps taking your caaaar? He keeps taking your caaaaar to his work?” HAHA! The durango was getting fixed (when isn’t it) and Ry has been taking my car to work so we’ve been stuck at home all week.
- He’s been really into his Tonka Look and Find book. He keeps bringing it to me and saying “Talk to me about it”
- This morning I came downstairs to find the fridge door wide open. Porter trots down the hall and says “Come see my hotdogs, mama!” Oh boy. That intro doesn’t sound good. I found a package of hotdogs riding in the back of one of his semi trucks. Gotta hand it to him for imagination.
Some cute socks I bought for Porter for this fall… (courtesy of Target… my fav!)
Hudson is growing so fast… he loves to grab onto his toys on his playmat. It cracks me up as he’ll hold on for so long and have this look on his face like ‘Ok… how do I let go now?”
And how about some super cute pictures of H. Riley? Dang, he’s adorable. 😉