I’ve been bitten by the travel bug. I’ve always WANTED to see the world, but never knew how I’d make it possible. The COST! The TIME! In so many ways I am reminded how much Young Living has brought to my life and changed so much for us. In the past year I’ve seen places I never thought I’d see, and in the coming year I have a full travel-log too. And, as a family we’re getting to travel together. I want my kids to love to travel. I want to take them to see the world. Yes, I know it will be EXHAUSTING with 4 kids in tow but if not now, then when? I want them to experience things they didn’t know existed beyond their little bubble of the world. I can’t wait to experience these things TOGETHER.
I was reflecting today on all the travels 2014 and 2015 have had or have in store.
In 2014 I visited:
- Birmingham, AL
- Topsail Island, NC (our family beach trip)
- Spokane, Washington
- St. Maries, Idaho
- France: Nice, Eze, Carcassone, Sisteron, Paris
- Edisto Island, SC
2015 Travel in the books:
- Anaheim, CA (Disneyland and to venture out to see the west coast)
- Nashville, TN
- Topsail Island, NC
- Italy with friends, and Croatia work retreat (Not sure if I’ll make this trip since I’ll be 30/32 weeks preggo but…. I’m going to try!)
- Mediterranean Cruise (I won a spot on the Global Leadership Cruise in June…. on my due date. I should be browsing Italy, Croatia, Turkey, and Greece. Buuuuttt….. not this year.)
- I want to take one more family trip somewhere we haven’t been before… in the fall or winter
- Its crazy to me that this is something we can do. That is feasible for our family to do. I keep thinking I need to figure out a way to homeschool so we CAN travel when we want and not worry about pulling the kids from school. I’m not sure that’s the plan but its an option. I have a feeling the next few years are going to be full of adventure.