Got this from Zoe, Leslie and Jenny’s blogs…
- Its rainy and cold….I just want to curl up and take a nap. Wait… I want to do that every afternoon.
- I really need to do laundry… I have about 6 loads to wash, dry, fold and put away.
- We need groceries… our fridge literally has condiments, a bowl of old grapes, 1/4 loaf of bread and a can of cinnamon rolls.
- I wish I could go on the 10 Years Younger show
- I’m starving. What should I go eat…. old grapes, or maybe bake some cinnamon rolls.
- I really need to exercise. My pants are getting snug in the rear and legs. Thats not good.
- I need to go to the bank and get my niece’s savings bonds for their birthdays.. that were July and September. Aaack!
Yay, no more password so you showed up in Google Reader! Cute new banner 🙂
you crack me up… 10 years younger… ha! you are gorgeous!
that was me yesterday with the empty fridge thing going on. no milk for two days! anyway, after i took the boys to the doctors, we went grocery shopping. it was senior day!!! ugh!!! afterwards, i think they would rather go to school any day than go shopping with me!
if cps looked in my fridge they would take my kids..it’s scary. i would be so thrilled if i was down to 6 loads…10 yrs younger??? you would look 10 then!