Here’s my half-assed post for the day. I have a headache. I’m exhausted (I had a session and I spent my afternoon attempting to tackle the messy garbage pit that we call home). I have no new pictures to share (unless you check out my photography blog) and for once, nothing witty to say. So, here we go.
- I must send my thanks to whoever sent me the email about rat poop in the glue on envelopes because I now have to use a wet towel with every envelope that needs sealing.
- Also, now I have to scrub the top of every can I open for the same reason.
- I no longer have any savings because I gave it to a sick girl (Penny Brown) who is about to die in the hospital for the 1,387,258th time.
- I no longer have any money at all, but that will change once I receive the $15,000 that Bill Gates/Microsoft and AOL are sending me for participating in their special E-mail program.
- I no longer worry about my soul because I have 363,214 angels looking out for me, and St.
Theresa’s novena has granted my every wish.
- I no longer eat KFC because their chickens are actually horrible mutant freaks with no eyes or feathers.
- I no longer use cancer-causing deodorants even though I smell like a water buffalo on a hot day.
- Thanks to you, I have learned that my prayers only get answered if I forward an email to seven of my friends and make a wish within five minutes.
- Because of your concern I no longer drink Coca Cola because it can remove toilet stains.
- I no longer can buy gasoline without taking a man along to watch the car so a serial killer won’t crawl in my back seat when I’m pumping gas.
- I no longer drink Pepsi or Dr. Pepper since the people who make these products are atheists who refuse to put “Under God” on their cans.
- I no longer use Saran wrap in the microwave because it causes cancer.
- And thanks for letting me know I can’t boil a cup of water in the microwave any more because it will blow up in my face … Disfiguring me for life.
- I no longer check the coin return on pay phones because I could be pricked with a needle infected with AIDS.
- I no longer go to shopping malls because someone will drug me with a perfume sample and rob me.
- I no longer receive packages from UPS or Fed Ex since they are actually Al Qaeda in disguise.
- I no longer shop at Target since they are French and don’t support our American troops or the Salvation Army.
- I no longer answer the phone because someone will ask me to dial a number
for which I will get a phone bill with calls to Jamaica , Uganda ,
Singapore , and Uzbekistan .
- I no longer buy expensive cookies from Neiman Marcus since I now have their recipe.
- Thanks to you, I can’t use anyone’s toilet but mine because a big brown African spider is lurking under the seat to cause me instant death when it bites my butt.
- Thank you too for all the endless advice Andy Rooney has given us. I can live a better life now because he’s told us how to fix everything.
- And thanks to your great advice, I can’t ever pick up the $5.00 I dropped in the parking lot because it probably was placed there by a sex molester waiting Underneath my car to grab my leg.
- I can no longer drive my car because I can’t buy gas from certain gas companies!
If you don’t send this e-mail to at least 47,000 people in the next 47 minutes, a large dove with diarrhea will land on your head at 5:47 PM this afternoon and the fleas from 47 camels will infest your back, causing you to grow a hairy hump. I know this for a fact because it actually happened to a friend of my next door neighbor’s ex-mother-in-law’s second husband’s cousin’s beautician…
(by the way: A scientist from Argentina , after a lengthy study, has discovered that people with insufficient brain and sexual activity read their E-mail with their hand on the mouse. Don’t bother taking it off now, it’s too late…)
***I should add… this was a forwarded email as well… I wish I could take credit for thinking it up! : )