Hudson is 3 months old today. I can’t believe how fast time has flown by!
Here is a glimpse of my little guy at 3 months:
- He is still as sweet, easygoing and content and calm as ever.
- He loves to cuddle
- He laughs at everything- loves the ceiling fan
- He has the cutest toothless grin… when he smiles his whole body wiggles
- He has only once cried longer than about 5 minutes… the other night. He was nearly inconsolable and I was on the verge of calling the hospital. I knew, though, that they’d think I was crazy— he’s a baby- babies cry, right? Well, honestly I’d never heard him cry longer than a couple minutes and he’s always been easily soothed.
- He loves to have a blanket snuggled up next to his face when he sleeps. He has begun wrapping his arms around a blanket to sleep. He also likes to have a sucky too, although he doesn’t have to have it to sleep.
- He goes to sleep on his own… we lay him in bed and he will snuggle with his blanket and sucky and fall asleep
- He eats 4-5oz every 3-5 hours.
- He wakes about once a night still… STILL. Its usually around 2 or 3 am. I guess thats our trade off for such an easygoing little guy.
- He wears 3 month and 3-6 month clothes and size 1 and 2 diapers
- He loves to have is diaper changed. He fusses and acts irritated when his diaper is wet or messy and once you undo his diaper, he calms down and gets a huge grin on his face.
- He’s ticklish under his arms and on his ribcage.
He’s such a happy little guy- he has the sweetest personality and is such a giggly, grinning little thing. I just love him to pieces.
Nicole, Hudson is so darn adorable. I love that picture, how sweet is he? He sounds like an angel. I wish I could snuggle him, he just looks so snuggle-able (is that a word?). 3 months flew by! My baby is half a month a way from 6 months! Holy crap.
I can’t believe he is 3 months old already! He is adorable!
He is definitely a cutie!!