I can’t believe summer is halfway over. It makes me sad and anxious!
We’ve filled our past week (because its been a week since I’ve blogged!) with lots of random things….
- Bought a 12′ x 33″ pool… and of course its been like 65* since we bought it!
Originally it was on sale for $69 at Meijer so we decided to go for it. Well, less than a week later I was grocery shopping and went to check out the pool toys… found all the pool stuff clearanced out 50% off… so I re-bought it for $39 and returned it with the old receipt! Cha ching!
- Ryan built closet organizers for Donnie and Nolan’s closets
- Went to Carter Murphy’s 1st birthday party
- Went blueberry picking today… first pick of the season.
- Had the neighbors over to cook out and swim
- I finally made the leap and bought a new camera. Black-Eyed Wilma is being replaced with a snazzy Canon 5d Mark II.
Uhm what else…. I am already forgetting my past week! Last week seemed to go by soo fast. And, well, its 12 minutes away from Wednesday as I type!