Another year later and Whiskey Creek still doesn’t have cell phone service. Boo! However, the atmosphere there makes up for it. The 5 (6?) days we were there were rainy rainy rainy. The only day it did not rain was Sunday. We had a great time regardless of the chilly, wet weather.
- Trail riding on the quads.
We had a total of 4-quads and a 3-wheeler up there and 90% of the day someone was out riding. The boys both had a blast on the trails and literally could have ridden the quads all day. Porter and I went out on Sunday for about an hour and I took Hudson on Monday morning for probably a half hour trail ride. My boys are definitely motor heads.
- Marshmallow fights around the campfire. Even better with the super-sized marshmallows!
- The kiddie carnival!
- A gloomy morning spent at the Sandcastles Children’s Museum. A Must-See if you’re in the area.
- Seeing the Badger and the Spartan up close. It’d be so neat to ride on the Badger someday!
- Playing at the fabulous Waterfront Park at dusk.
- Porter mud bogging in mudpuddles with his bike and trucks
- Taking pictures with the girls in the purple field
- Taking pictures with Devin in the creepy 1800’s schoolhouse