- A healthy, active birthday boy today!
- Hearing “You’re the best, Mom!” melts my heart
- A great friend who braves (and is totally not phased by) the chaos with (for!) me
- A sweet email from CK that made my day a million times brighter than it already was.
- No School for Presidents Day!
- Yummy homemade cake
- A little boy who always gives me a big kiss and hug and reminds me to “Drive Safely” when I leave home
- A husband who adjust his schedule for me
- Great therapy sessions
- Connecting and chatting with a long distant blog friend
- Leaving the house chaos and mommy-tantrum free
- Amazing sitters who care for my boys while I work
- (more to come later… its only lunchtime!)