- It’s Friday. Need I say more?
- It’s 80* out in October… the sun is shining and the fall colors are gorgeous.
- Took the boys to the park after picking Hudson up at daycare.
- Raked the leaves with the boys and spent much of the evening outside. It was gorgeous! Hudson was so cute and said “We’re doing teamwork!”
- Grilled out dinner while the kids and dogs played.
- Ryan and I were supposed to have a movie night but he fell asleep upstairs after putting the boys to bed. Oh well! Tomorrow night.
- Hudson and I slept in. Yes. Just us two. We woke at 8am and found Porter watching Netflix on my phone. With Cooper. In the puppy crate.
- Late late late, even though this was a “work from home” day. Porter obviously missed the bus.
- Dropped Porter off at school 15 minutes late. I didn’t take him in. Because I was wearing pj’s, had bed-head and yesterday’s mascara under my eyes. I’m pretty sure his school file will note “Dropped off at school late. Alone. With a baggie of dry cereal for breakfast.”
- Took Hudson to preschool/daycare. Let’s not even talk about the guilt of taking him to daycare while I plan to be home (though working on photography stuff) in my pj’s.
- While I’ve been a bit productive already (at quarter to 11am), I’ve already eaten a bowl of pudding and whip cream and am soooo craving Los Tres white cheese and chips leftover from last night. Yumm.