I’m certain it is just a tease, but I’m going to enjoy the nice weather while we have it. You never know… we could have a snowstorm next week!
So this entire week is supposed to be in the upper 60’s, and I’ve heard tomorrow is supposed to be in the 70’s. My favorite weather!
The nice weather had all of us outside and doing spring-like things around the yard. I totally overdid myself and am paying for it with lots of pain.
What I accomplished today:
- Nap with Hudson (from 2-4)
- Put together new outdoor dining table
- Picked up all the garbage, chewed toys and shards of shredded sand buckets around the yard (thanks, Cooper!).
- Helped Porter learn to rollerblade
- Cleaned out the flowerbed by our mailbox (raked, pulled/clipped dead plants)
- Pruned plants in front landscaping
- Filled in 2 holes in another flowerbed that Cooper dug
- Played fetch with the dogs
- Gave the boys AND Cooper a bath (not at the same time)
- Did 2 loads of laundry