20 years ago I . . .
1. I was just starting Kindergarten
2. Loved watching The Price is Right with my grandma
3. Had a crush on Andy Volk in Mrs. Dowley’s class.
10 years ago I . . .
1. was beginning my sophomore year of high school, where I would meet my future husband
2. was beginning my transition from super horse loving dork to halfway decent normal looking teenager
3. I think I visited my aunt in Georgia for Thanksgiving with my grandma.
5 years ago I . . .
1. Had just became a first time homeowner (well, on Ryan’s $$ haha!!)
2. Went skiing at Shanty Creek… its been 5 years since I’ve skied!!
3. got engaged to Mr. Ryan Barczak.
3 years ago I . . .
1. Went to the most amazing resort in Mexico- Iberostar Paraiso Beach
2. Didn’t participate in the presidential election.
3. Bought a pop-up camper
1 year ago I . .
1. Started making homemade baby food.
2. Was about to begin the adjustment from staying at home with 6 month old Porter to working part time.
3. Was very depressed about my job situation- or lack of.
So far this year I . . .
1. Have received two traffic tickets.
2. Have started my own business
3. Took two vacations… Florida and St. Louis. And no camping trips… 😦
Yesterday I . . .
1. Ate two pieces of cheesecake for breakfast and didn’t regret it.
2. Begged Porter to repeat his adorable “La youuu” a million times.
3. Ran errands with Porter… bank… post office… Target (of course!!)
Today I . . .
1. took Porter over to LeeAnn and Lukas’ for a playdate and met a new friend… Kayla and her boys Mitchell and Wesley.
2. Proofed two sessions.
3. Went to dinner with Ry, Porter and Mom and Dad Barczak
Tomorrow I. . .
1. Will go to school to help finish setting up the classroom before the open house
2. Have a photo session
3. Will attempt to rush from my session to the school to be able to attend the Open House.
In the next year I shall . . .
1. Maybe hopefully get pregnant with baby #2
2. Hopefully, with lots of crossed fingers, buried St. Joseph statues, and a few potions containing rats heart and goats blood, will sell our house.
3. Attempt to look for a full time teaching position